Career Opportunities at Logan Oil Tools
If you have talent, knowledge and experience – and want to work at a company that will value you for your abilities – it’s time to learn more about what Logan Oil Tools has to offer.
Logan Oil Tools’ mission is to deliver the best value products at competitive prices, and serve our customers with the highest quality sales, design, engineering, manufacturing, and customer service. To achieve its mission, Logan Oil Tools focuses hiring and retaining the most qualified, professional, and dedicated candidates for the job. We believe that each and every employee contributes directly to the growth and success of the Company.
Logan Oil Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. In this regard, the Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental impairment, or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We are now accepting applications for:
- Coordinates the analysis, development, and sustaining efforts of the Quality Assurance Department
- Manages the direction, control and utilization of the personnel in the department.
- Provides technical guidance and support to the department as well as manufacturing, sales, and engineering
- Plans, conducts and supervises assignments and is ultimately responsible for meeting objectives within the area of responsibility.
- Conducts the review and evaluation of the personnel in the department.
- Formulates goals, forecasts personnel requisitions, prepares capital and expense costs for the department.
- Ensures that all company and departmental policies and procedures are implemented by the department personnel.
- Ensures that all personnel are aware and trained on the Quality System Manual.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Associates degree in Engineering or Technology related program.
Knowledgeable of ISO 9000 standards and applicable API requirements.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
10+ years QA/QC managerial experience in an ISO 9000 certified facility.
Certified in relevant QC inspection procedures desirable.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities include:
- Directly supervises 15 employees in the Manufacturing Engineering.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Appraising performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Hands-on experience with CNC programming and machining.
- Machine Tooling
- Routers and work orders in a machine shop.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Processes in a machine shop
- API certifications
CNC Programmer – Day Shift
We are looking for a qualified Sr. CNC Programmer in addition to the following skills:
- Must be able to develop NC Programs for lathes and mills.
- Ability to work with and train operators running the NC Machine and programs.
- Assist in set-up, verification, and optimization of NC Programs as neccessary.
- Maintain program storage.
- Provide recommendations for capital expenditures of tooling and equipment.
- At least 5 years experience in NC Programming using GibbsCAM
- Hands on experience running CNC Lathes and Mills.
- General knowledge in different machinery and tooling.
- Thorough knowledge of CNC Machine G-Code.
- Mathematical ability and problem solving skills.
Logan Oil Tools offers competitive pay, excellent health benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, employee educational assistance, paid vacation, and holidays.
To apply, send your resume to:
||Logan Oil Tools
Attn: Human Resources
11010 Lucerne Street
Houston, Texas 77016-1920
All applicants are welcome to apply in person with Human Resources at the address listed above.